September 15, 2009

Day #10

Highlight of the day: Asking to stand up

The first week Whitney had no desire to stand and now she says, "up, up". I have to admit that for now I jump at her request.

Today was picture day at CLC which added a little different feel to the day. The goal is for them to get 15 pictures of each child during the session accomplishing different tasks. It is quite the challenge to get these little ones to cooperate with the camera. I hope to share copies of these photos with you all at the end of the session.

Today Whitney did very well kicking while lying on her back. She also had a good individual time high kneeling while keeping her hips tilted in. Her standing has improved quite a bit. She is taking more weight on her feet each week. We worked more on crawling today through a ladder on the floor. I can not wait until she catches on to shifting her weight on her own.

Thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great Job Whitney! Keep up the good work- The Verduin's

Leigh and Andy said...

I'm so happy to hear that Whitney continues to do so well! I loved seeing you two today...as I've said before...she is just TOO CUTE!!! :)