July 7, 2008

Clinic

We had a great experience at our clinic appointment. I did not know what to expect going into the day so we were the first to arrive. I just wanted to be prepared. We were put into our own exam room and everyone came to us. It was excellent. I brought a bottle of water and a small snack for myself and hardly had time to eat it. We ended up seeing about 10 different people and they just kept filtering in. People ranging from an orthotist to a social worker. There was someone obviously behind the scenes making things go so smoothly. We were also able to get Whitney's braces (AFO's) in the same visit which saved me a trip. The best part of the day was having a few odds and ends questions I have had waiting for someone to answer and I am happy to say they were answered. Overall a wonderful visit and I am so grateful to be living in a city that has so much to offer Whitney.

No comments: